The refurbished suite of church rooms and church hall will be named The Graham Centre and a dedication service will be held on Sunday 18th June 2006 at 6.30 pm. The service will be led by our Minister, Rev Adrian Klos, and Mr Alan Groom current member and former deacon and church secretary, whose parents were involved in the foundation of the church in 1938. William, who was church secretary for 27 years, and Elsa Graham were founder members who came from the neighbouring Didsbury Baptist Church in 1938 to help set up the work at BG. Mr Malcolm Graham, son of William and Elsa Graham, will take part in the service and other members of the Graham family will be presnt also. Jeremy Longman, a current Deacon at BG and project leader for the refurbishment, will also take part in the service.